Jack Meeks, a long-time Jacksonville Resident, is running for City Council At-Large Group 5. In line with the Reform Party’s vision, Jack Meeks is dedicated to establishing reliable, transparent city financial operations and resulting reporting.
Previously, Jack Meeks has held the following City Appointments:
- Jacksonville Downtown Investment Authority
- Jacksonville Victim Assistant Advisory Council
- Jacksonville Ethics Commission
- Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
- Fourth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee
Jack Meeks has been a Certified Public Accountant for 48 years and is certified in Financial Forensics and is a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is an accredited Senior Appraiser and is accredited in Business Valuation.
If you would like to support Jack Meeks in the Jacksonville race in March 2023, you may contact his office
1354 N. Laura Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Or you can directly donate to his race here!